In this week’s sports psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, answers a question from a hockey play who has trouble performing consistently because the opponents get into his head. Learn how to perform consistently with confidence and composure.
Listen to this month’s sports psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in sports and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download the Sports Psychology Podcast #111 (right click and “save as” to your computer)
- Subscribe to The Sports Psychology podcast via iTunes.
- Grab Dr. Cohn’s free mental training and mental toughness for sports eBooks!
- Download a free sports psychology report to improve your mental game!
- Want Dr. Cohn to answer your mental game of sports question in his podcast? Submit your sports psychology question to Dr. Cohn at Peaksports.com.