In this week’s sports psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, interviews coach Dr. Mike Aisenberg. Dr. Aisenberg talks about using assessments with his athletes to better understand their style of personality. He explains how he uses these assessments to better understand the athlete in order to help them with their mental game.
Dr. Cohn and Dr. Aisenberg talk about what qualities the most successful athletes possess.
Listen to this month’s sports psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in sports and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download the Sports Psychology Podcast #76(right click and “save as” to your computer)
- Subscribe to The Sports Psychology podcast via iTunes.
- Grab Dr. Cohn’s free mental training and mental toughness for sports eBooks!
- Download a free sports psychology report to improve your mental game!
- Want Dr. Cohn to answer your mental game of sports question in his podcast? Submit your sports psychology question to Dr. Cohn at Peaksports.com.