Improve Self-Confidence With
Sports Psychology for Figure Skating
If you perform relaxed and calm during practice, but find yourself performing tight or tentatively in competition, you can benefit from mental game coaching for figure skating. In fact many figure skaters struggle with performing up to their potential in competition. Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I’m so frustrated with my scores in competition that I feel like giving up!
- I don’t feel like the same skater when I step on ice for competition compared to practice.
- No matter how hard I practice I can’t seem to get results in competition.
- I wish I could perform with the same confidence at meets that I feel in practice.
- I feel like I my performance is tight, cautious or that I try to not make mistakes in competition.
If the above statements sound familiar or you, then you could benefit from mental training for figure skaters.
Improve Your Mindset From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Mental Game Coaching for Figure Skating
Mental training for figure skating helps serious skaters like you to uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential.
You’ll learn mental game strategies to overcome performance plateaus, lack of consistency, and perform at your peak more often:
- Take your practice performance to competition consistently.
- Uncover doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Increase the consistency of performance with mental preparation routines.
- Learn mental strategies to get into the zone faster and stay there longer.
- Manage distractions during meets and perform with a laser-like focus.
Don’t spend another moment under-performing in figure skating competitions or failing to perform at your peak. Call Dr. Cohn today and ask about our mental game coaching programs for figure skating.
Mental Coaching Program Options
You can improve your mental game one-on-one with Dr. Cohn himself in Orlando Florida or get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing with Dr. Cohn.
Mental Training for Figure Skating Programs Include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP).
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan.
- Weekly coaching sessions of 45 minutes each.
- Unlimited email correspondence.
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Contact Us about Mental Training for Figure Skating
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for figure skating. Complete for web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free. Input your name, email, and role below.
Or Call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Training for Figure Skating Success Stories
She Won the Short and the Long Program and Had a Personal Best
“Ashley wanted me to let you know that she placed very well at her competition this past weekend, thanks to you! She won the short, won the long, and had her personal best. She now looks at her competitions like ice shows and has fun. It is really nice to see her thoroughly enjoying the skate. She is very focused and very confident. We definitely attribute this to you.”
~Brenda Glassco, Skating Parent
He Scored a Personal Best And Won Regionals
“I just wanted to let you know that son skated this weekend at our Regional Competition. He worked his mental game and everything you taught him. He skated two wonderful programs, scored a personal best and ended up with the title of Pacific North West Regional Champion at the Intermediate level. Thank you for your wonderful training. He had the right focus and had so much fun at this competition. The title is sweet icing on the cake.”
~Pomaika’i, Sports Parent