Ready to Improve Your Mindset for Sports?
We are here to help you with your mental training or sports psychology coaching needs! Get ready to take your performance to the next level with Peak Performance Sports.
- Do you have a sports psychology or mental training question?
- Do you want more information or pricing for our mental coaching programs?
- Do you want to place an order for one of our sports psychology CD programs?
- Are you interested in a free 15-minute meeting to discuss your mental game?
- Toll Free Phone: 888-742-7225
- Local Phone: 407-909-1700
- Local Fax: 407-909-1789
Please complete the form below to contact us at Peak Performance Sports via email. We’ll contact you within 24 hours or less on week days. Enter your name, primary email, role, purpose of inquiry, and question below:
(Note: Please enter a valid email address so we can respond to you promptly!)
Peak Performance Sports
P.O. Box 3188
Windermere, FL 34786-3188
Please contact email@example.com for technical issues with product downloads to membership access.
Please call 888-742-7225 to return orders to Peak Performance Sports.
For Mental Coaching
Contact us about mental coaching for athletes 12 years old and up. Get mental coaching from anywhere in the world with our mental training experts. We are available from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Time Monday to Friday. Call 888-742-7225 or Email Us Today.
Why Work with Peak Performance Sports?
- Our MGCP certified Mental Performance Coaches have a combined 40 years experience teaching mental skills to athletes and improving performance.
- To accelerate learning of mental skills, you receive our exclusive sports-specific workbook and audio programs and provide ongoing education after the coaching ends.
- You have the option to schedule coaching sessions in person or virtually via video conference from anywhere in the world.
- You have the flexibility to schedule coaching sessions during a 12-hour time block from 8:00am-8:00pm Eastern Time.
- For HS and junior athletes, parents receive an additional 30-minute parent coaching session to help you best support your athlete. You’ll also receive additional parent-specific resources.
- We measure your progress—from start to finish—using our exclusive pre and post-coaching assessment during the mental coaching program.
- Our mental performances coaches were all athletes from junior to collegiate level and understand the competitive environment.
Get Started Today
- We suggest to parents that athletes 15 and younger join a 15-minute complementary consult to see if your athlete is a good candidate for mental coaching. Contact us by email or phone (407-909-1700).
- To start today, please contact us for the mental coaching forms. Once we receive your mental coaching forms, we’ll schedule the first session.
- If you think the mental coaching would be great for your athletes, but they are skeptical or hesitant, ask us for tips on how to introduce mental coaching to your athletes.
- *Note: We recommend you or your athlete be in pre-season or in season (and still training) to get the most benefit from mental coaching.
Become a MGCP Certified Mental Coach
To become a Certified Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) takes approximately 10 weeks (12 weeks for a summer program), meeting once a week for two hours by web video conferencing.
In addition to the weekly learning sessions, there will be approximately 30-40 hours of homework assignments during the course, which will include athlete mental game assessments, and application of mental game skills based upon actual situations where athlete performance is stunted by mental obstacles. Contact us for details…