Discover Proven Mental Strategies Pro Athletes Use to Help Them Win!
Discover the secrets to think like a champion so that you can perform like one. Confidence is the name of the game–don’t leave it to chance. Get expert mental game coaching from our certified mental coaches. Improve confidence and consistency today from anywhere! BOOST CONFIDENCE TODAY…
Improve Sports Confidence
Do you under perform in competition? If so, learn how to take your practice game to competition. You learn proven mental skills to improve performance in competition and take your practice game to competition.
Train your team for superior confidence. Coaches understand the importance of high confidence, composure under pressure, and teamwork! Learn sports psychology strategies to improve performance.
KIDS’ MENTAL TRAINING
As a parent, you want the best for your children, whether it’s at school, at home or in sports competition. However, if your young athletes under perform in competition, they may need help with their mental game.
SPORTS PSYCH MP3s
Our sports psychology books, CDs, and workbook programs are perfect for any athlete, sports parent, or coach. The popular Confident Athlete and The Confident Sports Kid CD and workbook.
FREE MENTAL GAME TIPS
Read sports psychology articles and watch videos to improve performance. Peak Performance Sports provides tools and resources for athletes, coaches, and sports parents to improve performance & success.
Get certified as a Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP). You learn powerful strategies to help you be a successful mental game coach! Our certification is designed for professionals and coaches.
Video Mental Coaching
What Clients Say
“Thanks a lot for your help with the mental coaching. I’m so happy I won against David Allen. I was nervous earlier in the day, but when I got to the arena, I was so calm and ready to trust in my skills. I was patient and stuck to the game plan.”*~David Price, Boxer
“The last competition went perfect. Was I confident? Yes. Am I letting go of mistakes and staying in the moment? Yes. Was I instinctual? Yes. Am I positive with partner? Yes. From the mental game, I would say this was a good competition.”*~J.L. Lewis, PGA Tour
“Working with Dr. Cohn has helped me adopt the next play mentality. I’ve been able to play more decisively and commit fully to making the throw. If I don’t feel perfect, I know I can still have a good game. I thank you so much for your help.”*~Mac Jones, Alabama
Sports Psychology Articles
- How to Perform Under Pressure with Confidence How Confident are you When the Game is in Your Hands? Confidence is situational. An athlete’s confidence level can vary depending on their situation or circumstances. That is, you can feel confident
- What is Excellence in Sports? What does “setting the standard” mean in sports? Setting a high standard refers to establishing a level of quality, expectation, or performance. Some teams set winning as the standard. Often, teams with
- Managing Athletic Injuries How have injuries impacted you mentally and physically in the past? The physical pain of injury and rehab are difficult, but the mental impact of injury is much more challenging. The physical
- How to Build Confidence Like the ProsHow can you be a confident starter when you rarely start? Many athletes become highly anxious after their coach tells them they will start the next game when they have played minimal
- How to Benefit From Mistakes in Competition How do You Handle Game-Ending Mistakes? Your confidence is directly impacted by how you handle mistakes, misses, and miscues. All athletes make mistakes. How you respond after the mistake matters most. For
- How to Grow Competition Confidence How Do Elite Athletes Compete with Confidence? Elite athletes are most confident when they focus on their strengths. Too often, athletes worry about making mistakes or messing up during a competition. These
- How to Respond After Being BenchedAthletes Want to Compete, Play, or Start But what happens when the athlete is benched or replaced in the starting lineup? Your attitude towards the situation will impact your response, motivation, and
- How to Succeed Against the Odds in SportsWhat is the “It Factor” That Pushes Athletes? Athletes who triumph over their circumstances often do so because they refuse to see the odds as stacked against them. If you acknowledge something
- How to Reach for Your Athletic Potential Are You on A Quest to be Your Best? Every athlete WANTS to be the best athlete they can be, but not all athletes DO what is necessary to achieve their potential.
Become a Mental Game Coach with our Unique MGCP Certification program.
You’ll tap into Dr. Cohn’s 30+ years of experience as a mental game coach to junior to professional athletes. A one-of-a-kind mental coach certification course, the Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) program teaches you how to do assessments and teach mental toughness skills. In the 10-week mental coach certification course, you meet with other professionals and Dr. Cohn live via video conference technology to discuss what’s working with athletes today.