Kick Start Your Mental Toughness Faster With
Personal Mental Coaching For Football Players
If you’re performing great in practice and look like a star but find yourself choking in games, your mental game is holding you back. In fact, many athletes struggle with taking their practice to games because of fear of failure and other mental roadblocks. Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I become so frustrated with mistakes that I can’t focus on the next play!
- I feel like I lose confidence when coach gives me any feedback.
- I become indecisive in a game situations and get stuck or frozen by indecision.
- I wish I could play with the same confidence in games that I have in practice.
- I perform tight, cautious, or try too hard to NOT make mistakes in competition.
“After going through a week of practice using your pre-kick routine, I was perfect on three field goals on a muddy field and a windy day in my final college game. Now I am entertaining the idea of trying to enter the professional ranks. Thank you for your help!”*
~Nate Littlefield, Collegiate Kicker
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
If you are not getting the most out of your performance at game time, it’s time to look at your mental game instead of do more reps in the gym. You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere in the world. You can engage in a mental coaching program via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting from the comfort of your home or hotel. Today’s video technology allows us to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Sports Psychology For Football – Your Mental Edge
“After working with you on my mental game, the season went very well. I made all conference and an all American list and I still have room for improvement.”
~Alex Mack, college football player
Mental toughness coaching helps serious football players like you to uncover the beliefs and mindsets that cause you to under perform to your potential. You’ll learn mental game strategies to perform with confidence, focus, composure, and overcome performance plateaus, and lack of consistency:
- Consistently take your practice into every game.
- Overcome doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Use pregame routines to raise the consistency level of your performance.
- Learn mental strategies to have laser focus and cope with distractions.
- Manage your emotions after mistakes or miscues.
Don’t spend another moment under-performing in games or failing to perform at your peak.
Customized Mental Coaching Programs
You can improve your mental game with master Mental Game Coach Dr. Patrick Cohn, himself. You can opt for one-on-one sessions with Dr. Cohn in Orlando, Florida, or you can stay where you are and get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video-conferencing—also with Dr. Cohn, personally.
“I felt the time spent in your seminar was very well organized. The topics were great and you had the coaches communicating in an open atmosphere. Thanks again for your time and effort and I look forward to talking with you in the future.”*
~Coach Dave Wannstedt, Miami Dolphins
Sports psychology coaching programs include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP)
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below to contact us via email, or call us toll-free.
Provide your name, email, and role below:
Or Call us today at 888-742-7225
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.