Learn Powerful Confidence Strategies
To Perform At Your Peak In Swimming
If you’re not performing great in meets and can’t seem to race the same times as practice, your mental game is limiting you. How often do you have a personal best time in meets? If you swimming slower in races compared to practice, the fear of failure or other mental roadblocks are hurting your performance. Take a look at these statements:
- I become so frustrated when I can’t match my practice times at meets!
- I tend to overthink my strokes and race plan, which makes me distracted.
- I worry too much about my competitors and they get into my head.
- I wish I could race with the game confidence I have in practice.
- I perform tight, cautious, and afraid to disappoint others during meets.
“The books/CD’s in ‘The Confident Athlete’ are very good. My swimmer has responded very favorably to them, in fact, her father purchased all three programs. You have done a great job consolidating and simplifying the myriad of ideas in sports psychology.”
~Nick Baker, Olympic Swim Coach, Peak Performance Swim Camp
Reach Your Peak From Anywhere In The World
If you are under performing in races, it’s time to look at your mental game instead of do more laps in the pool or dry training. You can get expert peak performance coaching with us from anywhere in the world. You can engage in a mental game coaching program via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting from the comfort of your home or hotel. Today’s video technology allows us to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Peak Performance Coaching For Swimmers
Peak Performance coaching helps serious swimmers or water polo players like you uncover the unhealthy mindsets that cause you to choke. You’ll learn mental game strategies to perform with confidence, focus, composure, and overcome performance plateaus, and lack of consistency:
- Consistently take your practice into every meet.
- Overcome doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Use prerace routines to raise the consistency level of your performance.
- Learn mental strategies to improve and cope with distractions.
- Learn how to swim with effortless speed instead of hitting the wall.
Stop under-performing at meets today and take control of your thinking.
“Patrick, with your great instruction on the mental game, I had the best nationals I have ever had. And even more important, I got through the five days relaxed and had fun – a new concept in my life! The bottom line – I got five firsts and one second! Thank! You are just what I needed.”*
~Dennis O’Brien, swimmer & member
Choose a Peak Performance Program
You can get peak performance training with master Mental Game Coach Dr. Patrick Cohn, himself. You can opt for one-on-one sessions with Dr. Cohn in Orlando, Florida, or you can stay where you are and get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video-conferencing—also with Dr. Cohn, personally.
Swimming psychology programs include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP)
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one peak performance coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your performance and reach new PBs. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Improve Confidence for Swimming Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below to contact us via email, or call us toll-free.
Provide your name, email, and role below:
Or Call us today at 888-742-7225
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.