Boost Confidence and Consistency
with Mental Training for Soccer
Do you perform well in practice, but find yourself under-performing in games? Do you make uncharacteristic mental mistakes in games? If so, mental training for soccer coaching may be the answer. Many soccer players struggle with taking their practice performance to games, but it does not have to be this way! Mental Game Training for soccer coaching can give you the mental edge.
How Does Your Mindset Affect You?
- I’m become so frustrated with my performance that I feel like giving up!
- I feel like I lose my confidence when I’m in competition.
- No matter how hard I practice I can’t seem to get results in competition.
- I wish I could play with the same confidence in competition that I have in practice.
- I feel like I my performance is tight, cautious or that I try to not make mistakes in competition.
If the above statements sound familiar or you, then you could benefit from mental training for soccer programs by Peak Performance Sports.
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get the Mental Edge – With Mental Training for Soccer
- Uncover the mindsets that prevent you from performing your best.
- Master the mental strategies that will help you take your practice game to competition
- Learn how to be proactive with your confidence and overcome self-doubt.
- Receive a customized mental game plan based on your individual needs
About Dr. Patrick Cohn, Mental Training Expert
Mental Training Expert Dr. Patrick Cohn has been an athlete and a coach. He has experienced firsthand how beliefs, attitudes, and mindsets influence performance. Dr. Cohn’s passion for sports and sports psychology started early in life and continued to grow as he participated in sports such as football, hockey, baseball, lacrosse, racquetball, and golf. After competing in sports for many years, Dr. Cohn went on to study and research sports psychology and the way that mental attitudes shape physical performance. Ultimately, he earned a PhD in Education specializing in Applied Sports Psychology. Today he owns and operates Peak Performance Sports.
About Jaki Hitzelberger, Mental Training for Soccer Expert
Jaki specializes in mental training for soccer players. She is a certified Mental Game Coaching Professional and is the director of Soccer Mental Training at Peak Performance Sports. She participated as a scholarship athlete at The University of Florida and Rollins College women’s soccer team. She works with high school, college, and professional soccer players to improve their confidence, focus, and other mental game challenges that block success.
Our Soccer Mental Training Programs Include
- Soccer Mental Aptitude Assessment (SMAP) to identify your unique mental game challenges.
- A personalized mental game plan – outlining the road map to improve your mental game.
- Weekly coaching sessions in person, phone, or by Skype (Four 45-minute.
- coaching sessions per month) with mental game specialist.
- Custom mental game lessons plans sent to you via email.
- Unlimited email correspondence with our trained professionals.
- Free copies of performance enhancement eBooks.
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks to learn the mental game between sessions.
- Mental edge mp3 audio programs to help you apply what you have learned to competition.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for soccer players. Complete for web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Input your name, email, sport, and role below. Provide any background details you want us to know:
Or Call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Training Success Stories
What Athletes and Parents Say About Our Mental Training Programs
“Jaki is amazingly talented. She has a pretty cool way of guiding you to find those issues that are holding you back in your game. Through some pretty clever questions she’s been guiding me to discover the real issues behind my doubts and lack of confidence. With the tools she’s been giving me, I can say with full confidence I am on my way of signing a better professional contract.”*
~Lucas Gonzales, Professional Soccer Player in Australia
“Our son plays academy level soccer. Jaki taught him how to focus on mini goals for each game and practice, how to lower his expectations and understand that mistakes are necessary to grow as a player, and helped his perfectionism. We saw a noticeable difference within one month with improvement each month thereafter. He was more confident, happy, and was having fun again at soccer. The confidence has helped him off the field as well to not have to be perfect in everything that he attempts. We can’t say enough about how grateful we are for Jaki!”*
~Linda Black, Soccer Mom
“I wanted to let you know that in just a couple sessions with you, we are seeing a change in not only in our daughter, but the manner in which we handled things. I’m glad to see her starting to use skills that she once had in full force at her prior club as the “alpha dog,” if you will, but that have become dormant over the past 10 months. More importantly, I wanted you to know how much we appreciate what you are doing for our daughter.”*
~David, Sports Dad
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.