Download: “Mental Preparation Secrets For Serve Receive”
Download your free report now by right clicking on the button above and “save as” to your computer.
We’ll also send you email tips to boost your mental game — about once a week. You can opt out at any time.
If you enjoy the free report, check out “The Mental Edge For Volleyball” program. See details below.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader or Preview (for mac) to open this PDF file. The file will open in your browser OR download to your computer–depending on your system.
Please check your downloads folder for the PDF file if it doesn’t open right away. If the file opens in your browser, please click the download button in the upper right corner to download to your computer.
Your Mental Game Coaches,
Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
P.S. You will need Adobe PDF Reader to access my report. You can get it at adobe.com for free if you do not have it.
“Volleyball Players: Discover Mental Game Secrets to Improve Game Performance!”
“Learn Proven Strategies to Perform With Confidence in Games.”
Do you overthink your performance in games? Do you lose confidence easily after a couple of blow plays? Do you become so frustrated with your game that you cant focus on the next play?
We often hear players complain about theme mental game of volleyball challenges…
- “I know it is important, but I have no idea how to mentally prepare for games.”
- “My confidence seems to disappear when I go from practice to games and I don’t know why.”
- “I get nervous and anxious in big games and feel too much pressure to be perfect.”
If you are ready to improve your mental toughness and perform with stable self-confidence in games, check out: “The Mental Edge For Volleyball.”
This audio and workbook program (digital download ONLY) is ideal for any club, academy, college or professional volleyball players. In addition, volleyball coaches, instructions, and parents would also be wise to teach the strategies we provide in the program.
- Players: Get the mental edge by learning how to take control of your confidence, mentally prepare for games and perform with composure under pressure.
- Trainers: Learn how to give your students the mental game advantage.
- Coaches: Boost your team’s confidence using simple, proven mental strategies.
- Parents: Help boost your volleyball player’s confidence. Don’t let their mind hold them back any longer.
You’ll get 8 audio and workbook Volleyball Mental Toughness Sessions, along with 3 bonus programs.
Peak Performance Sports, LLC | 888-742-7225