Learn Mental Game Strategies to Improve
Your Hockey Performance in Games
Do you look like a star in practice, but find yourself under-performing in games? If so, you can benefit from mental game coaching for hockey players. In fact many players struggle with the same problem. Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I’m so frustrated with my hockey performance in games that I feel like giving up!
- I feel like I lose my confidence when I go play in games.
- No matter how hard I practice I can’t seem to get results in competition.
- I wish I could play with the same confidence in games that I have in practice.
- I feel like I play tight, cautious or that I try to not make mistakes in games.
If the above statements sound familiar to you, then you could benefit from mental training for hockey coaching.
About Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a master mental training expert at Peak Performance Sports. Dr. Cohn works with athletes and teams worldwide from a variety of sport backgrounds including hockey players and coaches. As the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports (Orlando, Florida), Dr. Patrick J. Cohn is dedicated to instilling confidence and composure, and teaching effective mental game skills to help hockey players and teams perform at maximum levels.
In addition to working with hockey players and teams, Dr. Cohn teaches parents, coaches, and athletic trainers how to help hockey players achieve peak performance through mental game skills.
Dr. Cohn has helped 1000s of athletes over the past 25 years to improve their mental toughness and get the mental edge. Dr. Cohn earned a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia. He is also the creator of the Mental Game Coaching Professional Certification.
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get the Mental Edge – With Mental Toughness Coaching
Mental toughness coaching helps serious hockey players like you to uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential. You’ll learn mental game strategies to overcome performance plateaus, lack of consistency, and perform at your peak more often:
- Take your practice game to competition consistently.
- Uncover doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Increase the consistency of performance with pregame routines.
- Learn mental strategies to get into the zone faster and stay there longer.
- Manage distractions and perform with a laser-like focus.
Don’t spend another moment under-performing in games or failing to perform at your peak in competition. Learn how to improve your consistency and play with confidence in games…
Customized Mental Coaching Programs
You can improve your mental game one-on-one with Dr. Cohn in Orlando, Florida or get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing with Dr. Cohn, personally.
All programs include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP)
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for hockey players. Complete for web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.