Are Your Kids Under Performing in Competition?
Sports Parents: Improve Your Kid’s Mental Toughness
Improve your mental toughness with the leader in online mental training programs. Online mental training has several advantages… For one low yearly fee, parents and athletes have unlimited access to confidence-boosting tips from the leader in online mental training programs, Dr. Patrick Cohn.
Ideal for improving young athletes’ mental toughness and your sports parenting skills in one place when self-paced learning is desired on an ongoing basis. Parents get fresh monthly content to share with their team’s coach.
Why Join Kids’ Sports Psychology Network?
- Access online mental training articles, interviews, and classes NOT available anywhere else on the web.
- Learn from our sports psychology experts and pro athletes who use mental game strategies to win.
- Access to online training classes and pay one fee for the entire year.
- You’ll get new content each month based on challenges athletes face today.
“Kids’ Sports Psychology is a great web site by the way. One of the best web sites I’ve been on. It’s really, really helpful.”*
~Gavin Clark, PGA England
Kids’ Sports Psychology Online Program
For parents, youth coaches, and their young athletes ages 6-13, you’ll learn how to boost kids’ confidence and success for sports with mental game skills and valuable sports parenting lessons to help your kids succeed!
See if online learning is right for you. Take a test drive of Kids’ Sports Psychology!
- Download a free sample e-book from Kids’ Sports Psychology
- Get a free sample sports parenting article
- Receive a sample youth sports expert interview
- Listen to a team success story from an actual coach who used our resources
Please input your name, email, and sport of your athlete in the form below and we’ll send you sample content via your email:
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.