“You’re About To Discover My Top
Mental Game Strategies That Forces
Your Mind To Go On ‘Autopilot’
Before Your Enter The Ring”
Why do so many riders fall short in competition and under perform compared to how they perform in the practice pen at home? Often, it’s because their minds get over-involved, anxious, or over-analytical…
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you over-school your horse in the warm up area before competition?
- Do you allow pre-competition jitters to affect your mindset, focus, or confidence?
- Does your mind to wander too far into the future?
- Do you focus on all the wrong stuff before competition?
- Are you mentally prepared to perform well?
Is your approach to competition working today? If not, you’ll want to read all of this letter. It might not be working if you perform better in practice than in competition. Or…
- It’s wrong if pre-competition jitters cause you to lose focus on the task.
- It’s faulty if you don’t get the most from your horse.
- If it limits your ability to perform relaxed and trust your horse in the show ring.
“Mental Preparation for Equestrians:
Managing Preshow Jitters and
Performing Your Best in the Ring”
- How to prepare mentally before competition…
- How to cope better with preshow jitters…
- How to manage preshow expectations that cause stress…
- How to stop over-coaching yourself and trust in your abilities and your horse…
- How to focus on what’s important to your performance instead of thinking ahead about results.
What You’ll Get:
- A 70-minute CD program that walks you through six session about how to prepare mentally before showing.
- Six worksheet exercises to help you ingrain the lessons in the CD.
- Four FREE bonuses to help improve your mental game including an interview with Olympic Equestrian Chris Kappler who shares his mental preparation secrets.
My Top Secret To Help You Perform The Best In The Ring!
To perform your absolute best in the ring, you must have trust in your practice and your horse. You must let go of over-coaching your horse (and yourself) and let it happen in the ring…Instead of trying harder and attempting to be perfect, you must simply do what you have trained in the practice pen at home. It’s that simple, but the mind wants to get in the way and MAKE SURE you have a great performance.
- I’ve worked with some of the top athletes in the world including top Equestrians, PGA Tour winners, and NASCAR winners on techniques to improve confidence, focus, and composure.
- I’ve interviewed many top athletes in the world including Ernie Els, Chris Kappler, and Helen Alfredsson.
- I’ve authored and produced an extensive library of sports psychology books, videos, and training seminars.
- Earned a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia having published more articles than any other students at the time.
- I own and operate two leading mental training websites with hundreds of current members who are reaping the rewards mental game coaching brings to their performance.
|Digital Download||CDs & Workbook|
If you are not completely satisfied, return the program within 30 days and you will not be charged. Return the program to us in good condition and we’ll send you a full refund for the program — AND YOU KEEP THE BONUSES!
Try My Program and
Get FOUR Free Bonuses!
Bonus 1: Interview with Professional Equestrian Rider Chris Kappler
He’s won a team gold and individual silver during the Athens Olympics, team gold and individual silver during the Pan Am games in Santo Domingo, and three wins at the American Invitational. Chris also trains horses and riders of all levels.
Bonus 2: The Confidence-Expectations Connection E-book
As you achieve greater success in your sport, expectations can also elevate to the point of harming your confidence. If you don’t reach your own expectations, confidence can take a blow especially when you ask yourself “what’s wrong with me?”
Bonus 3: Coaching Session with Equestrian Ashley Adams
Ashley Adams is an equestrian rider and trainer in the sport of eventing. She is a rising star competing at the 4 star level. In this audio program, Dr. Cohn helps Ashley improve her mental toughness and confidence for eventing.
Bonus 4: Example Preshow Mental Routine for Equestrians
Modify this example preshow routine for equestrian athletes to help you mentally prepare for showing. This is best used after you complete the CD program!
Take Action Today For My Mental
Preparation For Equestrians CD Program!
Get my program for a low cost of $69. You also get the free bonus
programs worth over $100 and the worksheet exercises!
|Digital Download||CDs & Workbook|
Your mental game for competition will not improve without taking action. Experience can help you tame your internal demons, but that can take years for some athletes… If you continue to do the same thing before you show, you’ll get the same results. Take action to improve your preshow mindset today!
Dr. Patrick Cohn
p.s. If you’re serious about getting the most out of your talent and practice, please consider my option. You’ll learn my top strategies for a focused and confident performance. Order today. You can call us if you prefer to order by phone at 888-742-7225.
Peak Performance Sports, LLC Phone: 888-742-7225
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.