Learn Mental Skills to Improve Shooting Performance!
Do you tighten up or over control your shooting in competition? If so, you can benefit from mental training for shooting. Mental training expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn teaches you how to improve your confidence, composure, and trust your shooting skills in competition!
Do any of these questions about your mental game sound familiar?
- Do you over control your shooting because of excess tension or worry?
- Do you lose confidence when you miss a shot early in a round?
- Are you trying too hard to shoot perfectly and control your performance?
- Are you more inconsistent with your shooting performance in competition?
Mental training experts, Dr. Patrick Cohn can help you overcome the mental game hick-ups that keep you from performing to your potential. You’ll learn proven mental strategies Dr. Cohn teaches to help professionals get into the zone more often and reach peak performance.
Contact Us Today for Details or Read More
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request details and pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and your role below:
Improve Mental Toughness From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching to help you mentally prepare for meets from anywhere. Get mental toughness training via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or phone. With today’s video technology, you can improve your mental game for shooting from anywhere!
Get the Mental Edge With Mental Training for Shooters
Our unique mental game coaching programs will help you:
- Improve mental fitness and preparation for competition consistently
- Learn to take responsibility for your self-confidence
- Enhance your shooting performance with preshot routines
- Learn mental game strategies to get into the zone
- Trust your skill and take your practice to competition
Mental Training Programs for Shooting
If you are tired of performing under your ability in competition, you might consider mental training. You can improve your mental game with us in Orlando, Florida or get sports psychology coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing.
All mental training programs include the Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP), a custom mental game plan, weekly coaching sessions, unlimited email correspondence, and Mental Edge Workbooks or performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental game coaching is the most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make changes.
You’ll improve your mental game, one-on-one with a mental game coach to:
- Understand the mental game challenges that prevent you from performing your best in competition.
- Learn the mental game of shooting strategies to boost your confidence and think like a champion.
- Learn the secrets to using a preshot routine and mental preparation.
- Find the zone of optimal performance for your type of learning and performing.
Mental Coaching Program:
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP) to identify mental game challenges.
- Custom Mental Game Plan, which guides your mental game improvement.
- A custom mental imagery program for any type of shooting (3-6 month only)
- Four sessions of coaching per month to improve mental toughness and stay committed to your Mental Game Plan (45-minute sessions).
- Unlimited email correspondence to answer your immediate questions.
- Our exclusive Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbooks that help you review and apply mental game strategies between session.
Peaksports Mental Performance Coaches
Peak Performance Sports offers expert mental performance coaching with our certified mental coaches. Please click a photo below to visit the bio pages of our certified mental performance coaches.
Contact Us Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to get our pricing on all mental training programs for shooters. You can also set up a complementary 15-minute session to see if mental coaching if right for you. Fill in the web form below to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Coaching Success Stories
“I Finished Top Five In The State With His Help”
“Dr. Cohn was very helpful in helping me get focused for competition. He taught me how to focus on the process, be confident in my abilities, and developed a preshot routine for shooting. I finished top five in the state with his help.”*
~Dave Gatlin, masters-level shooter
“I Shot 21/25 in the Finals and Won the Competition”
“First, I would like to thank you for the help you have given to me through your programs, “The Confident Athlete” and “The Focused Athlete.” I have made tremendous sacrifices though all these years to become a top Olympic Trap shooter but something was missing. This missing part was your help with my mental game. I finished both programs in 2 weeks and I started feeling the difference in my shooting. My scores increased tremendously in record time and people who trained with me told me that I was a different shooter. Then my first competition came. I shot 117/125 (personal best) and was no. 1 in the ranking. I shot 21/25 in the finals and won the competition.”*
~Marios Kapodistrias, shooter
“Thanks For Helping Me Put All The Learned Into Practice”
“I participated in ISSF Skeet shooting in a semi-professional level. Since I completed “The Focused Athlete” program I attended to 2 competitions. At a local one I obtained a very impressive 112 out of 125, only 5 targets behind a Spanish Olympic team member that will be shooting in The Games in Beijing this August. Thanks for your helping me put all the learned into practice.”*
~Martín, skeet shooter
“I Shot The Best Doubles Score I’ve Shot in Four Years”
“I can see that The Confident Athlete program is really sort of a lifestyle change. Just as weight loss involves a change in eating habits, confidence involves a change in thinking habits. I recently participated in a registered Skeet tournament and shot the best doubles score I’ve shot in four years. I attribute that score to your program!”*
~Kevin Lutgen, shooter
“Your Program Offers a Structure”
“As a sport psychologist working with adolescents, this program offers a structure and gives the athletes the knowledge and skills to understand what they need to be confident and the limits to their confidence.”*
~Michael Kruger-Davis, Clay Target Shooting, Australia
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.