Sports Psychology for Track Athletes
Do you struggle with your mental game of track or racing?! Learn how mental training for track athletes and runners can help you reach peak performance and perform more consistently. Mental training experts, Dr. Patrick Cohn and Jaclyn Ellis, M.S. teach you how to run, throw, and jump to your potential in track and field, cross country, marathon and triathlon athletes!
Ask yourself these questions about your mental game:
- Do you choke in races or events because of tension or worry?
- Do you lose confidence when you get passed in races?
- Are you trying too hard to have the perfect race and control your performance?
- Are you worried about what your coach or teammates think?
- Are you inconsistent with your performance in track meets and races?
Learn how to perform to your potential shown in practice and training. You’ll learn proven mental strategies Dr. Cohn teach to help professional athletes improve their performance.
Contact Us Today for Details or Read More
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request details and pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below or call us toll-free. Please provide your name, email, sport and your role below:
Boost Mental Toughness Via Phone or Skype
You can get expert mental coaching with Peak Performance Sports from anywhere. Get mental training via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or phone. With today’s video technology, you can improve your mental game from the comforts of your own home or when on the road traveling.
Get the Mental Edge With Running Mental Training
Our exclusive mental game coaching programs will help you:
- Take your practice performance to meets and races consistently
- Uncover self-doubts that hold back high self-confidence
- Increase the consistency of performance with prerace or pre-event routines
- Learn mental strategies to cope with distractions and get into the zone.
- Manage distractions and perform with laser-like focus
Sports Psychology For Runners
You can improve your mental game skills with one-on-one mental coaching with our certified mental performance coaches in Orlando, Florida or get mental game coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing.
All programs include the Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP), a custom mental game plan, weekly coaching sessions, unlimited email correspondence, and Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbooks, or performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes.
We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please review the options and call us with your questions.
You’ll work one-on-one with an expert mental game coach to:
- Identify mental game challenges that prevent you from reaching peak performance in races and meets.
- Learn the mental game of running strategies to boost your confidence and think like a champion.
- Improve and develop composure when you make mistakes.
- Use prerace routines to help you mentally prepare for races and meets!
Mental Coaching Program:
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP) to identify mental game challenges.
- Custom Weekly Mental Game Plan, which guides your mental game improvement.
- Four sessions of additional coaching per month to improve mental toughness and stay committed to your Mental Game Plan (45-minute sessions).
- Unlimited email correspondence to answer your immediate questions.
- Our exclusive Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbooks that help you review and apply mental game strategies between session.
- NEW: Runner’s Confidence audio and workbook program
Peaksports Mental Performance Coaches
Peak Performance Sports offers expert mental performance coaching with our certified mental coaches. Please click a photo below to visit the bio pages of our certified mental performance coaches.
Contact Us Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and for our pricing on all mental training programs for track athletes, cross country, marathon and triathlon athletes. Complete the web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Coaching Success Stories
“Walker did another medal, 2nd place time of 7:56 in the 2-mile relay. He shattered Doug Butlers and Brevard County school records. You have no idea how far Walker’s come with his mental game! Walker never loses anything. I can’t thank you enough Dr. Cohn for helping Walker!”*
~Lesa Hersch, Walker’s Mom
“I Wish I Have This at The Pan Am Games”
“I just returned from Rio for the Olympic tryout, the Fearless Athlete 14-day Program helped my greatly. I did not have this help at the Pan Am Games. I wish I did then, thanks again I will be getting more of your programs on line.”*
~Tony Maraj, Olympic Athlete
“I Appreciate You Give Usable Information”
“Yes the video series was excellent and very helpful. I appreciate that you give usable information and don’t “bait” people. Much respect for you for that. I’ve been cycling for a few years and joined a race team last year. I moved from a cat-5 to a cat-3 my first year and now am racing masters Cat-1,2,3 here in central California.”*
~Blake James, Cyclist
“It Keeps You Focused And Taking Constructive Action”
“This is a good kick start to anyone in need of “finding” their way through the mental training underbrush. It keeps you focused and taking constructive action day by day.”*
~Dean Hebert, RxRunning & Racing Coach
“Performs Much Better Under Pressure”
“Your work with my son Taylor has really helped him to improve his focus in races. He performs much better under pressure. Your coaching is so good that I don’t want our main competitors to find out about our secret weapon-Dr. Cohn!”*
~Kevin Johnson, Taylor’s Father
“Had Their Best Meet Ever”
“We used your mental training information on how to kick perfectionism and my daughters had their best meet ever. Thanks for your help.”*
~Paul Patterson, Father of Swimmers
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.