- AASP – Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) includes information on the field of sports psychology, access to listings of graduate schools in sport psychology, membership info, and student resource page.
- APA Division 47 – American Psychological Association Division 47 (APA) The Division furthers the scientific, educational, and clinical foundations of exercise and sport psychology.
- SCAPPS – Canadian Society for Psychomotor Learning and Sport Psychology (SCAPPS) Includes information on the study of motor learning, motor control, motor development and sport psychology in Canada.
- ISSP – International Society of Sport Psychology (ISSP). Provides information on membership, free newsletters, conference information as well as sport psychology resources.
- NASPSPA – North American Society for Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity (NASPSPA) Gives information on the behavioral sciences and related fields, journal abstracts, sport psychology links, conference links, and employment opportunities.
Other Sport Psychology Related Associations:
Other Sports Psychology Websites
- How To Play Tennis For Beginners – Step by step instruction videos and articles about the mental approach for tennis beginners.
- Golf’s Mental Coach – Rick Sessinghaus is author of Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game and specializes in integrating Mind, Body, and Swing for peak performance.
- Mindset for Performance – Get the right mindset – mental toughness training for athletes and Executive Athletes.
- Psych Web! Web site contains lots of psychology-related information for students and teachers of psychology.
- Mental Keys – “The Mental Keys” reveal a unique golf-training program that guarantees to quickly lower your score. Free mental tips.
- Get Psyched Sports – We offer and advocate written sport psychology curriculum and workshops for schools, leagues and teams to change the subject matter of what we teach in youth and school sports.
- Sport Quest – SIRC is the world’s leading bibliographic database producer of sport, fitness, and sports medicine information.
- Mind Tools – Stress Management – Learn how to relieve stress. Mind Tools helps you manage the causes of stress and teaches useful stress management techniques.
- Sports Psychology for Tennis – Sports Psychology for tennis articles, tips, and programs to improve your mental game of tennis for junior to Tour professional players.
- Flow in Sports – Sports Psychology Coach Doron is a highly experienced sports psychology coach and will improve your mental skills.
back to top
Sport Psychology Journals
Graduate Programs in Sports Psychology
Sport Psychology Related Book Sites
Information About the Field of Sports Psychology
<<Back to Partner Categories