Get Mentally Tough Faster With Mental Coaching For Basketball
Do you find yourself under-performing in games as if you can’t get out of your own way. Is indecision, tension, or doubt causing you to choke in games? Many athletes have the problem because they don’t understand how the mind impacts their performance. Can you relate to any of these statements?
- I’m so scared to shoot that I play it safe and pass to a teammate!
- I doubt my abilities after making a mistake or two in a game.
- No matter how hard I practice, I can’t seem to improve my game.
- I wish I could play with the same freedom in games that I have in practice.
- My game feels tight, cautious, or tentative because I don’t want to let down the team.
“To compete at the highest level and perform your best, athletes need to train both physically and mentally. Peak Performance Sports and Dr. Cohn’s programs can help any athlete or team improve mental toughness and perform at their peak.”*
~David M. Oliver, ATC/L., CSCS
About Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a master mental training expert at Peak Performance Sports. Dr. Cohn works with athletes and teams worldwide from a variety of sport backgrounds including basketball players and coaches. As the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports (Orlando, Florida), Dr. Patrick J. Cohn is dedicated to instilling confidence and composure, and teaching effective mental game skills to help basketball players and teams perform at maximum levels.
In addition to working with basketball players and teams, Dr. Cohn teaches parents, coaches, and athletic trainers how to help basketball players achieve peak performance through mental game skills.
Dr. Cohn has helped 1000s of athletes over the past 25 years to improve their mental toughness and get the mental edge. Dr. Cohn earned a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia. He is also the creator of the Mental Game Coaching Professional Certification.
Get Mentally Tough From Anywhere In The World
You can improve mental toughness with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or Phone. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get Mentally Tough For Basketball
Mental toughness coaching helps any athlete like you to uncover the mindsets that hinder your performance. You’ll learn mental toughness strategies to perform at your peak more often, overcome performance barriers, and improve consistency:
- Consistently take your practice to games.
- Overcome doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Use pregame routines to raise the consistency level of your performance.
- Learn mental toughness strategies to get into the zone faster and stay there longer.
- Learn how to refocus when you become distracted during practice or games.
Get the mental toughness edge today and overcome fear of failure and performance anxiety.
Pick a Mental Coaching Program
You can improve your mental game with Mental Game Coach, Dr. Patrick Cohn. You can opt for one-on-one sessions with Dr. Cohn in Orlando, Florida, or you can stay where you are and get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video-conferencing—also with Dr. Cohn, personally.
All sports psychology coaching programs include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP)
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below to contact us via email, or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.