Thanks For Exploring Mental Coaching With Us
Thank you for requesting more information about mental performance coaching. If you provided a valid email, we’ll contact you within one day or less.
Our office hours are 9 AM – 5 PM M-F (Eastern Time). If you would like to speak with us about mental coaching today, please call 888-742-7225.
How Does Mental Coaching Work?
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how personal mental performance coaching works. Here’s an outline of the process.
- We first want to pair you with a mental performance coach that fits your needs. We can also determine which mental coaching program will fit you best. Also, we suggest for athletes 15 years of age and younger meet with us for a complementary 15-minute session.
- Once you are ready to start, you’ll receive our Athlete Intake Forms and the Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP) via email to assess your current mental game skills. You’ll complete these forms and send them to us before your first session.
- After we have received your forms, you are ready to get started! You’ll meet with us once a week for about 45 minutes in person, via phone, Zoom, Facetime, or Skype.
- You’ll receive a weekly Mental Game Tasks focusing on the steps to take to improve your mental game.
- We’ll ask you to complete an Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbook, or sport-specific workbooks if available, to help you prepare for each session and get the most out of your mental training.
- During the mental coaching sessions, your mental performance coach will work with you one-on-one to improve your mental game and performance.
We look forward to speaking to you about our mental coaching options and how we can help you reach your goals!
Dr. Patrick Cohn, Jaclyn Ellis, M.S., & Georgia Miller, M.A.