Thanks For Exploring Mental Coaching With Us
Thank you for requesting our mental coaching programs. If you provided a valid email, we’ll contact you within one day or less, excluding weekends.
Our office hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F (eastern time). If you would like to speak with us today, please call 888-742-7225.
How Does Mental Coaching Work?
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how personal mental game coaching works. Here’s an outline of the process.
- You first can choose to participate in free 15-min introductory consultation to discuss how mental training can enhance your (or your athletes’) performance in sports. We will determine which mental coaching program will fit you best. (We highly suggest this for athletes 15 years of age of younger).
- You’ll receive our Student Intake Forms and the Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP) via email to thoroughly assess your mental game. You’ll complete these forms and send them to us before your first session.
- After we have received your forms, you are ready to get started! You’ll meet with us once a week for about 45 minutes in person, via phone, or Skype (unless you singed up for a Gold program).
- You’ll receive a weekly Mental Game Plan focusing on the steps to take to improve your mental game.
- We’ll ask you to complete an Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbook, or sport-specific workbooks if available, to help you prepare for each session and get the most out of your mental training.
- During the mental coaching sessions, Dr. Cohn or his associate will work with you one-on-one to improve your mental game and performance.
We look forward to speaking to you about our mental coaching options and how we can help you reach your goals!
Dr. Patrick Cohn and Jaclyn Ellis, M.S.