Learn How To Perform Consistently Well
In Competition With Mental Training For Gymnasts
If you’re a top gymnasts during practice but find yourself under-performing in competition, you can benefit from sports psychology for gymnastics coaching. In fact, many gymnasts struggle with performing up to their potential in competition. Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I’m so frustrated with my performance in competition that I feel like giving up!
- I feel like I lose my confidence when I step on the mat at meets.
- No matter how hard I practice I can’t seem to get results in competition.
- I wish I could perform with the same confidence at meets that I feel in practice.
- I feel like my performance is tight, cautious or that I try to not make mistakes in competition.
If the above statements sound familiar or you, then you could benefit from mental training for gymnasts.
About Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a master mental training expert at Peak Performance Sports. Dr. Cohn works with athletes and teams worldwide from a variety of sport backgrounds including gymnasts and coaches. As the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports (Orlando, Florida), Dr. Patrick J. Cohn is dedicated to instilling confidence and composure, and teaching effective mental game skills to help gymnasts and teams perform at maximum levels.
In addition to working with gymnasts and teams, Dr. Cohn teaches parents, coaches, and athletic trainers how to help gymnasts achieve peak performance through mental game skills.
Dr. Cohn has helped 1000s of athletes over the past 25 years to improve their mental toughness and get the mental edge. Dr. Cohn earned a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia. He is also the creator of the Mental Game Coaching Professional Certification.
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Skype, phone, FaceTime, or GoTo Meeting. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get the Mental Edge – With Mental Game Coaching for Gymnasts
Mental training for gymnastics helps serious gymnasts like you to uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential.
You’ll learn mental game strategies to overcome performance plateaus, lack of consistency, and perform at your peak more often:
- Take your practice performance to competition consistently.
- Uncover doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence.
- Increase the consistency of performance with mental preparation routines.
- Learn mental strategies to get into the zone faster and stay there longer.
- Manage distractions during meets and perform with a laser-like focus.
Don’t spend another moment under-performing in competition or failing to perform at your peak in competition.
Customized Mental Coaching Programs
You can improve your mental game one-on-one with Dr. Cohn in Orlando, Florida or get coaching from anywhere in the world via telephone, Skype, or video conferencing with Dr. Cohn, personally.
Mental Game Coaching for Gymnasts Programs Include:
- The Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP).
- A custom Mental Game Coaching Plan.
- Weekly coaching sessions of 45 minutes each.
- Unlimited email correspondence.
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks and performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one sports psychology coaching for gymnastics is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have a variety of mental coaching programs to choose from. Please call us at 888-742-7225 with your questions.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for gymnasts. Complete the web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Input your name, email, sport and role below.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
“I enjoyed ‘The Confident Athlete’ very much. I particularly liked the format, the ease of the program, and the 2 CDs that accompanied the workbook – 10-20 minutes a day was simple to adhere to and put in my busy schedule. I love the part about confidence with grace, and what I want to portray and feel the minute I step foot into Los Angeles for nationals. I love the affirmations, the relaxation techniques, and just the entire perspective of the program.”*
~Sarah, US National Aerobic Gymnastics Team
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.