Boost Your Mental Toughness For Tennis! Learn Mental Game Strategies Pros Use!
Audio Introduction By Dr. Cohn…
Are you (or your tennis players) performing up to your ability in matches? And do you bring your best and most confident game to matches?
If you want to improve mental toughness skills for tennis and perform with stable and proactive self-confidence in matches, I strongly suggest you read this entirely:
I’m mental game coach Dr. Patrick Cohn – owner of Sports Psychology for Tournament Tennis Players and Peak Performance Sports, LLC. I like to share with you powerful mental strategies to help you perform your best in tournaments – the exact same mental strategies I’ve taught to junior, collegiate, and professional athletes successfully for over 30+ years.
What’s the key to playing your best tennis? After all the practice and training is complete, you must master mental skills for tennis!
Tennis is a definitely a mental game. I often hear players complain about the these challenges when they play in matches:
- “I get so tight or tense before matches that I can’t think straight or have any rhythm in my game.”
- “I expect so much when I play that I unravel and lose confidence when the match does not go as planned.”
- “My confidence seems to disappear when I go from practice to matches and I don’t know why.”
- “I get so frustrated with hitting bad shots or with errors and it snowballs.”
- “My strokes feel so tight and controlled in matches and I can’t perform.”
- “When I’ve got a big lead, I play too defensively and allow my opponent to come back in the match.”
These tennis players suffer from…
- Fear of failure and worry about outcomes
- Playing with strict or high expectations that undermine confidence
- Inability to transfer practice confidence into “competitive confidence“
- Fragile self-confidence after missed shots or mistakes
- Poor emotional control or ability to cope with errors
- Inability to play freely and relaxed in tournaments
- And giving up a lead because of the hazards of a “comfort zone“
No matter how much you practice, if you suffer from lack of focus, low self-confidence or other mental game obstacles when you play in matches, you can’t reach your true potential in tennis or have fun.
“His Results Substantially Improved”
“AJ’s National ranking, with your help, has improved from 349 to 148. His tournament record at one point, since talking with you was 17-4, with 3 of the 4 being in third sets or tiebreakers and 2 of those matches being the same player, whom he has since beaten. Your help has definitely improved AJ’s results and his on-court demeanor has substantially improved.”~Dawn Woodman, Tennis Parent
I want to share with you a few real-life mental game meltdowns…
“My Performance Level Drops At Critical Times”
“I often play well leading up to important points in the match, but my performance level drops, or doesn’t rise to the occasion at the critical time. It’s not choking or loss of focus, but “something else.” But I think this is a key difference between advancing to higher levels or stagnating despite having the ability to advance.”*
“I ‘Freak Out’ In Singles Matches”
“I seem to ‘freak out’ when I play singles. I get very negative and it affects the way I play. I start to get impatient and get ‘clogged’ up in my head. I tend to over think a lot and get quite frustrated with myself especially when I’m losing and making mistakes.”*
“I Have a Fear of Hitting it Out in Matches”
“I can be pretty amazing during practice, but when I play a match, everything is different. I think it is just the fear of hitting it out or something that prevents me from hitting those “amazing” shots I have during practice.”*
“I Get Tight and Can’t Finish my Stroke in Matches”
“During a match, I lose my intensity and freedom of “going for” my shots. I find myself becoming tight, and not finishing my stroke. Even though I am aware of this, I don’t know how to regain the confidence to let go and play like in practice. My timing is off, my shots don’t work, and I lose confidence in my ability.”*
“I Can’t Get Focused Soon Enough”
“When playing a match, I often fall behind in the first set. I, therefore tend to go to 3 sets. My concentration in the first set can be terrible. I sometimes finish a match and feel that I am now ready to start the match. I guess I can’t get focused early enough.”*
“Why Can’t I Win? My Coach Says I Should.”
“Everyone says my strokes look good on the practice court. My coach says I should be beating most of the people I play at tournaments, but I don’t. Why can’t I win?”*
Tennis can be frustrating at times and cause you to question all the hard work, lessons, and practice you do – especially when you lose matches you SHOULD win. But what’s crazy is that all this suffering is really unnecessary.
Having helped many athletes and tennis players overcome these challenges, you too can discover the top mental game strategies I have taught to Junior, Collegiate, Amateur, and Professional Athletes!
What Are My Credentials?
I’ve helped thousands of top athletes including top junior, collegiate, and pro athletes from many sports for over 30 years. Over this time, I have compiled an impressive list of accomplishments and credentials such as:
- Working with some of the top athletes in the world including Junior, Collegiate, and Professional winners on mental skills to improve confidence, focus, and composure – for over 30 years.
- Authoring and producing an extensive library of sports psychology books, videos, audio programs and training seminars. (Visit the PeakSports.com proshop or seminar page for details).
- Earning a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia having published more articles than any other students at the time.
- Owner and founder of Sports Psychology for Tennis web site with over 200 articles, podcasts, and videos on the mental game of tennis and thousands of readers.
“I Played with the Amount of Confidence I Should Have”
“I have really enjoyed listening to your tennis psychology podcasts on iTunes and reading your E-books. I just found your web site and I already have improved in my mental game. I played in a tennis tournament this past weekend and played with the amount of confidence I should have in myself.”*~Melanie Lewis, Junior Tennis Player
I’m on a mission to teach you proven and simple mental game strategies so you can overcome any mental barrier, take your practice game to tournaments, and boost your tennis confidence.
I won’t waste your time by boring you with psychobabble or fluff! Just simple. proven mental game strategies to help you perform at your peak!
The best part is that you too, can tap into my expertise and experience I’ve amassed about boosting other tennis players mental game – so you can perform your best in tournament play!
Explode Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Effortlessly – 2.0 Version NEW!
Tennis Confidence 2.0: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players
4 Audio CD and Workbook Program
(Or Available on Digital Download)
You’ll learn the top eight mental game lessons for tennis players – the same lessons I teach my personal coaching students, who pay thousands of dollars for my strategies. I’ve made sure that my lessons are easy and effortless for you to improve your mental game (I’m known by many experts in sports psychology for simplifying the mental game for athletes).
“The Program Has Been Going Really Well!”
“So far the program has been going really well! My son is doing the workbook and listening to the audio part and has been enjoying it! He has played better the past couple of weeks and he said the program is helping him focus and not get quite so frustrated.”~Tara Mariano, Sports Parent
Who Should Purchase “Tennis Confidence 2.0”?
Tennis Confidence: Mental Toughness for Tournament Players CD and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies I provide in “Tennis Confidence.”
- Players: Learn how to take control of your confidence, focus your best, and win more close matches.
- Instructors: Learn how to give your students the mental game advantage.
- Coaches: Boost your team’s confidence using simple, proven mental strategies.
- Parents: Help boost your junior tennis player’s confidence for tournaments. Just load the program on your player’s IPod!
“We Are Amazed with the Results”
“We are amazed at how much your program has helped my niece play her best tennis during matches. She literally made it to the farthest round of a tournament (semifinals) after finishing the CDs/workbook. We are going to do all five in the series.”*
~Jason Bourguignon, Uncle
What’s Included In the “Tennis Confidence 2.0” Program?
“Tennis Confidence” is a complete brain dump of the TOP eight mental training sessions I teach my personal students to help them boost their mental game and improve consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism to building unbeatable confidence.
11 Tennis Confidence Sessions on 4 CDs (or MP3s) with Workbook:
- Session 1: How to Manage Strict Expectations
- Session 2: How to Focus on One Point or Shot at a Time
- Session 3A: How to Have Proactive Confidence
- Session 3B: How to Manage Confidence Killers
- Session 4: How to Improve Trust in Your Tennis Skills
- Session 5: How to Cope with Mistakes
- Session 6: How to Stop Worrying About What Others Think
- Session 7: How to Overcome Fear of Failure
- Session 8: How to Get Mentally Prepare for Matches
- Session 9: Service Routines for Tennis Confidence
- Session 10: How to Manage Your Mind Between Point
“Tennis Confidence 2.0” Audio and Workbook Program Includes:
- 4 CDs (or PDFs) including 11 confidence-boosting sessions on audio. Each 20-30 minute session includes one mental training lesson to help you improve confidence, focus, composure, and develop focused routines (Audio value = $220).
- One “Tennis Confidence” workbook (or 11 PDF downloadable workbooks) to guide you through my mental toughness sessions and to overcome mental game roadblocks (Workbook value: $110.00).
- 11 “Tennis Confidence” Post-Match Assessments to help assess how you are doing and provide the answers to make any adjustments with your mental game (Assessments value: $110.00).
TOTAL VALUE OF PROGRAM = $440 ++PLUS BONUSES!
11-Session Workbook Program
“Most Influential Coach in My Field!”
“Dr. Cohn, one of my goals is to become a world-class-coach. There are a few coaches from the US who inspired me the most–John Wooden, Don Shula, and Pat Riley. After working with you, I now also list your name among the most influential coaches in my field!”*
BUT WAIT, THAT’S NOT ALL…
Get over $220 worth of bonus audio and workbook programs to complement your learning…
FREE BONUSES INCLUDED!
- BONUS 1: Prematch Tennis Confidence Mental Prep Podcasts – You get 10 prematch podcasts to help you review the most important mental strategies for each of the eight mental game sessions. Repetition is also key to learning the mental game (bonus value = $110.00).
- BONUS 2: “How to Perform Beyond Your Comfort Zone” – exclusive Athlete’s Mental Edge workbook to help you finish off matches when leading. (bonus value = $30).
- BONUS 3: How to Cope with Prematch jitters – exclusive Athlete’s Mental Edge workbook to help you embrace prematch jitters so you don’t drop games early in the match. (bonus value = $30).
- BONUS 4: Prematch Mental Preparation Checklist – Learn the top mental game strategies to help you improve your mental preparation for matches. Use my prematch system to help you get your game face on for matches. On MS word and PDF. (bonus value = $20.00).
- BONUS 5: Recorded Mental Coaching Teleconference – I’m committed to helping you succeed with your mental game and performance on the court. Download a mental training session I conducted with “Tennis Confidence” Members! (bonus value = 30.00).
- Total VALUE of Bonus Package: $220.00!
What’s the Cost, Dr. Cohn?
“Tennis Confidence 2.0″ Audio and Workbook program is the most comprehensive mental game program I’ve offered to date. I’m virtually giving away all my mental game secrets for the incredibly low price of only:
- $299.00 (CD version) including the free bonuses
- $249 for the digital download version.
Why so cheap? This is my way of saying “thanks” to my loyal Peaksports.com and Sports Psychology for Tennis subscribers!
Of course, I’m happy if you instead choose to enroll in my one-on-one mental coaching program! However, my one-on-one personal coaching program starts at $600 for one month of coaching!
4-CD and Workbook and Audio Program
(or Available on Digital Download – MP3 and PDF)
Download your bonus programs to your computer instantly after your purchase or wait for your CDs and workbook to arrive by mail. OR get the Digital version and get started right away with improving your mental game for tennis!
Order Your Program Today…
Two Easy Methods to Purchase:
- The easiest and most efficient way is to place your order online today. Click Here to Order Now.
- Call us toll free 888-742-7225 and place your order with a valid credit card. Have your email, address, phone number, and credit card handy
- Remember that you can choose the CD version or the Digital Download Version. They are the exact same program.
If You Don’t Get Results, I’ll Buy It Back!
I stand by my work 100%… I never want you to feel like buying the “Tennis Confidence” CD and Workbook program is a gamble. Embrace my strategies and apply it 100% to your game. If you’re not happy, for ANY reason in the next 30 days, just contact us by email or phone, return the CDs and workbook and I will buy it back. You’ll get a courteous refund of every penny! Does that sound fair?
Thank you for taking the time to read about the “Tennis Confidence” Audio CD and Workbook Program – the best value to rocket your confidence, focus, and composure to new heights. Please contact me if you have any questions!
Your Mental Game Coach,
Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
Master Mental Game Coach
P.S. You can learn the same confidence-boosting mental game strategies I teach my one-on-one coaching students for a fraction of the price. What would it be worth to you to perform with greater consistency and confidence without practicing more? Click here to order “Tennis Confidence Audio and Workbook Program” – to rocket your game to new heights!
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.