Success Tips Archives – Sports Insights Magazine
During his 20-plus years as a mental training and sports psychology expert, Dr. Cohn has written numerous sport psychology articles to enhance athletes’ mental toughness. His free sports psychology tips and articles have helped athletes, coaches, parents of young athletes uncover the secrets to improve performance and reach peak performance in sports.
Unfortunately, after we revised Peaksports.com in the summer of 2012, our newsletter has been discontinued as of September 2012.
However, you can download a free mental toughness eBook from us on the left side. Here are the recent Sports Insights Magazine Articles we have for you:
Sports Insights Recent Archives:
- Aug 2012 – 4 Mental Game Tips for Perform Better In Competition
- July 2012 – No newsletter this month – free eBook for subscribers
- June 2012 – 4 Tips for Overcoming a Slump of Performance Plateau
- May 2012 – When Athletes Are Paralyzed By Fear
- April 2012 – Lessons from National Championship Games
- Mar 2012 – When Are Physical Errors Caused by Mental Mistakes?
- Feb 2012 – Can You Enjoy the Pain and Suffering of Competition?
- Dec 2011 – The Psychology of the Perfect Season
- Nov 2011 – How to Practice and Apply Your Mental Game
- Oct 2011 – Get Out of Your Own Way and Find the Flow
- Sept 2011 – The Confidence Roller-Coaster if No Fun
- Aug 2011 – 7 Pregame Mental Preparation Tips
- July 2011 – Did Nadal Choke at Wimbledon?
- June 2011 – Does Your Training Instill Emotional Toughness?
- April 2011 – How Stress Can Affect Sports Performance
- March 2011 – 5 Tips to Keep Your Trust When Making Changes
- Feb 2011 – Aaron Rogers Mental Prep ration. How the Pros Prepare
- Jan 2011 – No Newsletter. Free e-book for subscribers only
- Dec 2010 – How to Mentally Prepare to Cope with Distractions
- Nov 2010 – Why Great Athletes Can Predict Their Success
- Oct 2010 – A Focus for Winning Championships
- Sept 2010 – Why Tim Tebow Should Not Change His Throw
- Aug 2010 – When the Zone Strike, Be Prepared Mentally
- July 2010 – Mental Preparation for Big Competitions
- June 2010 – Pressure is a Privilege, Not a Burden
- May 2010 – Five Keys to Pregame Mental Preparation
- April 2010 – When Others Are Watching You Perform
- March 2010 – 5 Myths About Emotional Control in Young Athletes
- Feb 2010 – Why Perspective and Balance Help You Succeed
- Jan 2010 – 12 Pregame Tips to Kick Off 2010