In this week’s sports psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn interviews Steve Siebold about his approach to mental coaching. This podcast is a special preview of one of 14 interviews with nationally recognized top sports psychologists. In this excerpt, Steve Siebold talks about his top mental toughness secrets for athletes. He also talks about what blocks athlete’s need to win.
Steve Siebold is a former professional athlete and national coach. He is also a current contributor to The Huffington Post. In addition, he runs the Gove Speech Workshop, a professional speaker training course that boast graduates the likes of Larry Wilson, Mark Victor Hansen, Og Mandino and Nido Qube. Siebold has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Varney & Co, ABC News and hundreds of other TV shows around the world. He’s quoted regularly in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, The Huffington Post and numerous other business publications. His latest book is “Sex, Politics & Religion: How Delusional Thinking is Destroying America”.
Play the audio podcast below (you can also download below):
To listen to this full interview and many other with top sports
psychologist experts, visit our online mental training website.
Listen to this month’s sports psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in sports and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Listen to the full interview and many others at the Peak Performance Sports Network.
- Download the Sports Psychology Podcast #133 (right click and “save as” to your computer)
- Subscribe to The Sports Psychology podcast via iTunes.
- Download a free sports psychology and mental toughness report to improve your mental game!
- Want Dr. Cohn to answer your mental game of sports question in his podcast? Submit your sports psychology question to Dr. Cohn at Peaksports.com.