“My Top Mental Toughness Lessons to Improve Confidence, Focus, and Composure for Ball Players!”
Learn Proven Mental Game Skills for Success in Sports
From the Desk of Dr. Patrick Cohn
Dear Ball Player or Coach:
If you have trouble taking your practice game to competition and under perform in games, your mental game might be the culprit!
Baseball and softball players contact me everyday wanting to know why they become scared, anxious, afraid to make mistakes, and lack trust in their skills during games…
You might have a ton of physical talent and perform great in practice, but if you can’t get the job done when it counts, something is missing and the problem is an inferior mental game–not talent or motivation.
- Lack full confidence in your skills when you step on the field as if your game disappears at game time?
- Make more mental or physical errors during scrimmages and games than during regular practice?
- Worry or panic when your performance during the pregame warm-up was not perfect?
- Lose composure easily after you make your first error of the game?
- Feel embarrassed after striking out and carry this with you for longer than one inning?
- Worry about letting down the team if you screw up on defense or don’t produce on offense?
- Have inconsistent performance from game to game because you fail to mentally prepare during the pregame warm up?
Having helped many baseball and softball players overcome every one of these mental game challenges, you can now use a unique solution to these mental game hiccups for baseball and softball players today…
We’ve spent the last six months developing a program to teach you how to improve your mental game in 8 easy-to-apply lessons–the same TOP lessons that I teach to baseball and softball players everyday in my one-on-one mental coaching program…
To help you improve your mindset, learn more today about…
“The Mental Edge for Baseball and Softball Players:
Mental Toughness Strategies for Ultimate Confidence”
Rocket Your Mental Toughness for Baseball or Softball With 8 Step-by-Step Lessons!
Discover how to take full control of your self-confidence instead of reacting to every pitch. With this audio and workbook program, you’ll learn…
- How to fuel your confidence prior to games instead of leaving it to chance.
- How to overcome outcome expectations that cause you to lose confidence or become frustrated when you under perform.
- How to refocus quickly when you become distracted during practice or a game.
- How to trust in your skills in a game–the same skills you practice every day but can’t apply to games.
- How to stay composed after you make mistakes or strike out and now let it unravel your entire game.
- How to develop pre-pitch routines for every position to help you mentally be ready every play.
- How these five simple pregame mental prep steps can help you play with greater consistency from game to game.
And of course, mental game skills for your game will not only help you perform well, they can be applied to other areas of your life, such as school, work, and relationships!
Get a Sample-Download a Free Bonus!
Download Your Free Bonus of The Mental Edge For Baseball and Softball Players
We want to help as many athletes as possible. That is why we are giving you Pregame Tips For Parents and Coaches – absolutely free! This bonus provides sports parents and coaches with tips to help athletes feel more confident prior to games. Download this bonus now, no obligation!
We want you to feel confident that you or your athletes will benefit from the program! Get a sample download now…
About Your Mental Game Expert
Dr. Patrick Cohn, Master Mental Game Coach
As a dedicated mental game coach, and sports psychology expert, I have studied, researched, and worked with 1000s of athletes for over two decades. Over the course of my twenty-some years working, I’ve accrued an impressive list of accomplishments and credentials such as:
- Working with some of the top athletes in the world including professional baseball players, PGA Tour winners, and NASCAR winners on techniques to improve confidence, focus, and composure for sports.
- Interviewing many top mental coaches in the world including Ken Ravizza, Robert Nideffer, Tim Gallwey, and Tom Hanson to uncover the strategies, techniques and skills they use to help professional athletes reach peak performance.
- Authoring and producing an extensive library of sports psychology books, videos, audio programs and training seminars. Visit our sports psychology CD proshop for more details.
- Earning a Ph.D. in Sports Psychology from the University of Virginia, having published more journal articles than any other students at the time.
- Owning and operating two leading online mental training websites with hundreds of current members who are reaping the rewards mental game coaching brings to their performance.
- Owner of Baseball Mental Game Tips website where I share mental game tips, articles, and videos for baseball and softball players and coaches.
Without Doing More BP or Training–Improve Your Consistency
Tap into my 20 plus years of knowledge and mental game experience so you can improve your mental preparation and mental game skills. My mental training program uses proven and tested mental game strategies that help you uncover mental game weaknesses and build consistency through specific mental training strategies.
If you leave your mental game to chance and just “work harder,” you won’t tame the demons in your mind that hold back your performance.
What Students and Customers Say About My Programs
“Take performance to a higher level…”
“The mental aspects definitely separates the great performers from the unsuccessful ones. Dr. Cohn’s programs can help athletes improve the mental aspect and take performances to a higher and more consistent level.”*
~Rick Hall, Baseball Coach, Daytona Beach C.C.
“My son made all district player…”
“A quick note to let you know how effective your programs worked for my son who is 17 and plays varsity baseball in VA. In late 2009, I ordered the Relaxed Athlete program for my son because I saw he was pressing too hard at the plate and had disappointing results for the 2009 season. Thanks to your programs, my son now has a completely new approach to the game of baseball (and school) and it’s more fun for him now. He made all-district player at his position and hit .443 this season. A complete 180 degree turn around from last year.”*
~Mark M., sports parent
“A systematic approach to the mental game…”
“Dr. Cohn has put together a program that has enabled myself and our players to approach the mental game in a systematic way that is easy to use and apply. Our awareness level has greatly increased.”*
~Marty Hunter, Head Baseball Coach George Fox University
“Implemented your teaching right away…”
“Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with our team. It was greatly appreciated and really helped a lot. I found myself implementing your teachings in our first practice right after you left. I really enjoyed the way you implemented already known ideas, but gave us a different way of viewing it. Thank you.”*
~Amber Prosser, Clark College Softball
“Helps hundreds of youngsters…”
“As a college softball coach I experience great pleasure in helping youth league coaches develop their young players. As reversal of that process, I, as the student, look to experts like yourself to give me the “mechanics” of sports psychology so that I may better impart my knowledge to the players and coaches. Your contribution spreads like wildfire and helps hundreds of youngsters as well as us “oldies.” Thanks for your contribution–it means a lot.”*
~Tom Moore, College Softball Coach
Don’t Leave Confidence to Chance! Fuel Your Confidence Now!
How would you perform if you played with higher confidence in your ability, greater composure after mistakes, and trust in your skills under pressure?
You can learn how to have stable self-confidence (practice and drills are not the only methods to develop confidence). It’s not hard or impossible to achieve. I help athletes reach their goals everyday and you too can learn the same strategies I teach to my students who pay me well over $1200 per day for personal one-on-one coaching.
Get The Mental Edge For Athletic Success Today!
“The Mental Edge for Baseball and Softball Players” program consists of 8 workbook lessons and 8 audio programs that that guide you through the workbook.
Each Session Includes 5 Sections…
- Session Objective–The outcome you want to achieve.
- What You Need to Know–An introduction to the lesson.
- Workbook Exercises–The daily confidence exercise you’ll complete.
- Lesson Action Plans–How to apply the lesson to your practices and games.
- Post-game Assessment–Questions to check your mental game related to the daily lesson.
Wait! That’s Not All…
OVER $150 IN BONUSES JUST FOR TRYING
OUR PROGRAM! YOURS FREE TO KEEP!
You’ll Immediately download over $150 worth of FREE bonuses after you complete your order. You get all of these bonuses for just trying our program! Keep the bonuses even if you choose to return the program for a full refund.
Special Bonus 1 – Interview with Ken Ravizza (42 minutes) (MP3 Audio And Transcript)
Dr. Ken Ravizza, former professor of Applied Sport Psychology at the California State University at Fullerton, discusses with Dr. Cohn his approach to mental training. We talk about what’s needed to find that passion for what you are doing as an athlete (a $25 value).
Special Bonus 2 – Interview with Tom Hanson (46 minutes) (MP3 Audio And Transcript)
Dr. Tom Hanson, the author of “Heads-Up Baseball: Playing the Game One Pitch at a Time” and former full-time Performance Enhancement director for the New York Yankees, discusses his approach to mental training. Dr. Hanson speaks about his “tapping” technique and its uses (a $25 value).
Special Bonus 3 – Sharpen Your Focus (E-book)
When learning mental game strategies, you first have to understand the concepts such as how to focus, what you need to focus on, and how to refocus when distracted. Print this e-book to help your players learn how to improve concentration using these practice drills (a $30 value).
Special Bonus 4 – The Confidence-Expectations Connection (E-book)
As your players practice more and achieve greater success, expectations can also elevate to the point of harming their confidence. If they don’t reach their own expectations, confidence can take a blow especially when they begin to have self-doubt. Print this e-book to help your players understand the relationship between confidence and expectations (a $30 value).
Special Bonus 5 – Pregame Warm-Up Routine (PDF)
Athletes must apply what they learn in the program to be successful. A pregame routine is the perfect way to apply what you learn. This cheat-sheet guide summarizes the top mental preparation strategies and tells you exactly how to mentally prepare for game. You can modify the guide to fit your athletic needs (a $30 value).
Special Bonus 6 – Pregame Tips For Parents And Coaches (PDF)
What should you, as a parent or coach, say and do just before competition to help athletes get into a confident mindset? Learn how you can reinforce our mental strategies so you’re part of the solution and not part of the problem! Help your ball player play with confidence (a $20 value).
Special Bonus 7 – Sports Parents Support Test (PDF)
How well do you support your athlete’s mental game? Take the sports parent test to assess how well you are supporting your athlete and their mental game. See how you can improve your sports parenting skills (a $20 value).
How Much is the Program, Dr. Cohn?
Our program retails at $249.00. For a smaller cost of a new ball equipment, you can enjoy higher confidence. AND you’ll learn the key mental skills that help you impart self-confidence instead of take it away.
Remember: We are trying to keep the cost down so we are offering this as a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY, but if you are a coach, this makes it easier to share the program with your entire team!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I stand by my work and reputation as a leading mental game coach and professional. 30 years of research, experience, and work goes into every program we release. If you are not completely satisfied with “The Mental Edge For Baseball And Softball Players” program, you can return it (within 30 days) for a full refund, no questions asked!
Coaches: I’m happy to work with your team in person, but most teams can’t afford my fees of $2500 and up for a live seminar. Instead, get our program today and you’ll have the material to conduct 8-10 mental training workshops for a fraction of the price!
Two Easy Methods to Place Your Risk-Free Order
- The easiest and most efficient way is to place your order online today and download your program and 7 bonuses after you complete your order. Click Here to Order Now.
- Call toll free 888-742-7225 and place your order with a valid credit card. Have your email, address, phone number, and credit card handy.
Give Me Just the Facts, Dr. Cohn
Here’s What You’ll Receive in the Program...
- 145-minutes of mental training Mp3s to help you improve confidence, focus, composure, and develop focused routines (MP3 value: $199)
- A 125-page PDF workbook broken into 8 sessions to guide you through my mental toughness sessions (PDF Workbook value: $89.00).
- 8 Post-Game Assessment worksheets to help assess how you are doing and make needed adjustments with your mental game (Assessments value: $160.00).
- Over $150 in FREE bonus programs — including interviews with Dr. Ken Ravizza and Dr. Tom Hanson.
Thank you very much for reading about “The Mental Edge For Baseball And Softball Players.” I know this will help you or your athletes perform with greater focus, maintain ultimate confidence, and stay composed after making errors because I’ve tested these same strategies with my personal coaching students.
Patrick J. Cohn, Ph.D.
Master Mental Game Coach
P.S. I stand by my work and reputation as a leading mental game coach and professional. If you are not completely satisfied with “The Mental Edge For Baseball And Softball Players” program, you can return it (within 30 days) for a full refund, no questions asked!
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.