Discover Mental Game of Baseball Strategies To Help Perform To Your Potential in Games!
Learn secrets to improving your mental game of baseball or softball! Develop the self-confidence of a champion quickly with softball or baseball mental training. Peak Performance Sports’ baseball mental training experts teach you mental skills to play to your potential in baseball!
Ask yourself these questions about your mental game:
- Do you choke in games because of tension or worry?
- Do you lose confidence when you go 0-4 at the plate?
- Are you trying too hard to play perfectly and control your performance?
- Are you worried about what your coach or teammates think?
- Are you inconsistent with your performance in games?
Mental game coaches, Dr. Patrick Cohn, Jaclyn Ellis, M.S., and Georgia Miller, M.A. can help you uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential. You’ll learn proven mental strategies Dr. Cohn teach to help professional athletes get into the winner’s circle.
Contact Us Today for Details or Read More
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request details and pricing on all mental training programs. Complete the web form below or call us toll-free. Please provide your name, email, sport and your role below:
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or phone. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get the Mental Edge for Baseball and Softball
Our exclusive mental game coaching programs will help you:
- Take your practice performance to games consistently
- Uncover doubts and be proactive with your self-confidence
- Increase the consistency of performance with pregame and at-bat routines
- Learn mental strategies to get into the zone
- Manage distractions and perform with laser-like focus
Customize Your Mental Coaching Program
You can improve your mental game one-on-one with us in Orlando, Florida or get coaching from anywhere in the world via Zoom, Telephone, Skype, or video conferencing with our team of certified mental performance coaches.
All programs include the Baseball Mental Aptitude Assessment (BMAP), a custom mental game plan, weekly coaching sessions, unlimited email correspondence, and Mental Edge Workbooks or performance boosting eBooks.
One-on-one mental coaching is the fastest and most effective method to improve your mental game, boost your performance, and make lasting changes. We have levels of mental coaching programs to choose from.
You’ll work one-on-one with an expert mental performance coach to:
- Identify mental game barriers that prevent you from performing your best in games.
- Learn the mental game of baseball strategies to boost your confidence and think like a champion.
- Improve and develop focused at-bat and pitching routines.
- Use pregame routines to help you mentally prepare for games!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Baseball Mental Aptitude Assessment (BMAP) to identify mental game challenges.
- Custom Mental Game Plan, which guides your mental game improvement.
- Eight hour onsite visit with Dr. Cohn to kick start your program.
- A custom mental imagery program for batting, pitching or fielding (3-6 month only)
- Four sessions of additional coaching per month to improve mental toughness and stay committed to your Mental Game Plan (45-minute sessions).
- Unlimited email correspondence with Dr. Cohn to answer your immediate questions.
- Our exclusive Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbooks that help you review and apply mental game strategies between session.
Peaksports Mental Performance Coaches
Peak Performance Sports offers expert mental performance coaching with our certified mental coaches. Please click a photo below to visit the bio pages of our certified mental performance coaches.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for baseball and softball players. Complete the web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Coaching Success Stories
“I’ve Been Tearing it Up Lately!”
“Dr. Cohn, I’ve been tearing it up lately!!! Every single thing you taught me works perfectly in every situation I’ve been in. I’ve been so into every game and focusing on the process and not the outcomes and everything falls right into place . In the playoffs I’m 5-7 with 2 run home runs and 5 RBIs. I feel great at the plate and focusing is a breeze now. I just wanted to thank you for everything and keep you posted with how everything was going.”*
~Jalen Phillips, College Baseball Player
“I Can Deal With Stress and Pressure”
“With your help, I have been able to deal with stress and pressure of the game of baseball more efficiently. I have learned to help me keep my focus and disregard negative thoughts and energies. This process focus will keep me from getting my head in the way of my performance, from working against myself. Thanks for your help. I look forward to speaking with you again.”*
~Keith Donnell, college baseball player
“Your Contribution Helps 100s of Players”
“As a college softball coach I experience great pleasure in helping youth league coaches develop their young players. As reversal of that process, I, as the student, look to experts like yourself to give me the “mechanics” of sports psychology so that I may better impart my knowledge to the players and coaches. Your contribution spreads like wildfire and helps hundreds of youngsters as well as us “oldies.” Thanks for your contribution–it means a lot.”*
~Tom Moore, College Softball Coach
“I’m Amazed at the Change in His Mental Game”
“Ty has started nine games this season, and he is 6-0, with a 2.6 ERA. Two weeks ago he pitched a 9-inning shutout, breaking his school’s record with 17 strikeouts. For his efforts he was named NJCAA Division I National Pitcher of the Week. He’s in a real good place mentally. The mental game skills you taught him about mental preparation, eliminating expectation, and staying in the moment have been the keys to his success. The thing I have noticed most is his improved consistency. I have been amazed at the change in his mental game. I should have called you earlier to thank you personally.”*
~Randy Sullivan, Ty’s Father
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.