Attention: Athletes and Sports Parents
“How Every Athlete Can Improve Confidence And Perform More Consistently”
Discover The Fastest And Most Effective Way To Improve Your Mental Toughness for Sports
From the Desk of: Dr. Patrick Cohn
Re: The Fastest Way to Improve Mental Toughness in Sports
Dear Athlete or Coach,
Does this scenario sound familiar?
You love your sport and want to be the best you can be…
You also know the mental game is vitally important for the success, but don’t know where to start…
So, consider this…
How elated would you be if you could take your practice game to competition consistently, perform with superior confidence, and stop under performing in pressure situations?
Yes, you can learn to have mental toughness, which ultimately would help you get to the next level quicker and more efficiently! How awesome would that be for you?
As expert mental performance coaches, we understand that many athletes sabotage their success with mental roadblocks such as:
- Fear of failure and embarrassment
- Worry about disappointing others
- Lack of focus in pressure moments
- The inability to stay composed due to frustration
- Lack of trust in skills
- Perfectionism and trying too hard and
- Lack of mental toughness in general.
Are you stuck in this situation? I know what’s really annoying for athletes…
Do you become frustrated by the fact that other athletes who don’t work half as hard as you perform with more confidence and perform better?
How often do you ask yourself these questions?
- How do I improve my confidence in sports?
- Why is my confidence so fragile when I compete?
- When will I perform up to my ability in competition?
- Will I ever be the athlete I know I can be?
- Will I ever make my coach or parents happy?
- Do I need to quit or find another sport?
And what’s even more painful is when athletes further sabotage their success by changing their technique or coach in an attempt to perform better in competition, but this backfires.
With over 35 years of experience, we understand your frustration with not being able to perform to your potential–that level of performance you show in practice.
My team and I have helped thousands of athletes get over the hump by identifying mental game challenges that limit their success.
If you’re in this boat, then you can learn how you take your game to the next level with one-on-one Mental Performance Coaching–no matter where you live…
One-on-One Mental Game Coaching
This is the fastest way to improve your mental toughness and perform with confidence so you can enjoy your sport again.
We help you (or your athletes):
- Identify the mental blocks that undermine trust in your skills during competition.
- Overcome strict expectations that cause most athlete to feel pressure.
- Get laser-like focus when you compete and cope with distractions.
- Uncover the secrets to performing with stable, proactive confidence.
- Overcome frustration and let go of mistakes quickly.
- Develop pregame mental prep routines to improve your consistency.
How pumped would you feel if you can learn the mental skills we teach junior to professional athletes to help them get into the winners circle?
Your Expert Mental Coaches
My name is Dr. Patrick Cohn. My team of mental performance coaches and I help athletes learn mental skills for success. We have over 35 combined years of experience in mental performance coaching. We’re experts in helping you develop the mental toughness of champions.
I earned a Ph.D. specializing in sports psychology from The University of Virginia. We’ve helped 1000s of athletes in your situation improve performance via mental performance coaching. That means you learn how to overcome mental block and beliefs that keep you stuck in a web of anxiety and learn mental strategies to get into the zone.
I’m also the creator of the MGCP mental coach certification program we have certified 100s life coaches, mental game coaches, and psychologists in our system for helping athlete achieve peak performance.
Jaclyn Ellis, M.S., MGCP, is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She earned a Master’s degree from Illinois State University. Her passion is working with athletes, coaches, and parents to enhance both performance and enjoyment of sport.
She has a background in competitive sports including soccer, volleyball, and tennis. She also performed in advanced show choirs for many years. Additionally, she was a competitive youth head soccer coach in Bloomington, IL.
Jaclyn is currently completing post graduate work and professional education in Applied Sport Psychology and is completing the requirements to be a Certified Mental Performance Consultant through AASP. She is a professional member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP). She is a certified Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) with Peak Performance Sports.
But don’t just take my word for it…
See What Our Clients Say
“Better And More Confident Race Car Driver”
“I think Dr. Cohn’s mental coaching has helped me immensely. It has taught me what to focus on in and out of the racecar. How to stay calm and focused have been key skills that I have learned which have helped me be a better and more confident racecar driver.”*
~AJ Allmendinger, NASCAR Driver
“The Last Competition Went Perfect.”
“The last competition went perfect. I would say it was a very positive performance. If I look at the videos and ask, do I look confident? Yes. Am I letting go of mistakes and staying in the moment? Yes. Am I instinctual? Yes. Am I positive towards my partner? Yes. So over all from a mental game point of view I would say this was a successful competition.”
~Tal Livshitz, Amateur Latin Line Dancer, Top 3 in USA
“I Feel Great at the Plate”
“Dr. Cohn I’ve been tearing it up lately! Every single thing you taught me works perfectly in every situation I’ve been in. In the playoffs I’m 5-7 with 2 home runs and 5 RBIs. I feel great at the plate and focusing is a breeze now. I just wanted to thank you for everything and keep you posted with how everything was going.”*
~Jalen Phillips, College Baseball Player
“Dramatic Improvement in My Racing Performance”
“Since working with Dr. Cohn, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my racing performance. Dr. Cohn has helped me to be much more confident in my racing and the results prove it!”*
~ Matt Boni, MX National Champion
“You Have No Idea How Far Walker’s Come With His Mental Game”
“Walker did another medal, 2nd place time of 7:56 in the 2-mile relay. He shattered Doug Butlers and Brevard County school records. You have no idea how far Walker’s come with his mental game! Walker never loses anything. I can’t thank you enough Dr. Cohn for helping Walker!”*
~Lesa Hersch, Walker’s Mom
YES! I want to take my practice game to competition and perform with more confidence!
Here’s What’s Included in the One-on-One Live Video Mental Performance Coaching
- Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP) to uncover mental game roadblocks
- AMAT Pre-coaching Assessment to test the strength of your current mental game.
- 4 50-Minute Private One-On-One Zoom Video Coaching Sessions
- Our one-on-one LIVE Mental Coaching grows your confidence faster.
- You learn how to unlock your mental blocks that keep you stuck.
- Addresses your specific triggers and beliefs that lead to under performance.
Sport-Specific or Skill-Specific Mental Edge Workbooks
- This One-on-one Coaching Helps You To Implement The Strategies Correctly.
- Makes Sure You Get The Results.
You also get…
- Free unlimited text messaging for one month.
- Weekly mental game action plans for success.
- 30-minute sports parent coaching session.
- Custom session summaries sent to your inbox.
CONTACT US TODAY
Complete the form below to start the process to improving your mental game and performance! Or call us at 407-909-1700 or 888-742-7225.
Here’s Everything You Get Today
- 4 Live Private, One-On-One Zoom Mental Coaching Sessions (per month)
- AMAP mental game assessments prior to the coaching
- Athlete’s Mental Edge or Sport-Specific Audios and Workbooks
- Unlimited text messaging during business hours
- Weekly action plans for practice and competition
- Parent- or coach-only 30-minute mental coaching session
Start the process now to uncover your mental blocks and learn proven mental strategies to improve the consistency and level of your performance!
To You Success,
Dr. Patrick Cohn
P.S. – If you want to to take your practice game to competition, perform with more confidence, and boost your composure, then one-on-one mental performance coaching with my team or I is the fastest way to achieve this.
Get the Details Today!
Please call us today at 407-909-1700 or 888-742-225 or complete the forms below and get all the details of our mental performance coaching programs for junior, collegiate, and professional athletes:
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.