To perform your absolute best in the ring, you must have trust in your practice and your horse. You must let go of over-coaching your horse (and yourself) and let it happen in the ring…Instead of trying harder and attempting to be perfect, you must simply do what you have trained in the practice pen at home. It’s that simple, but the mind wants to get in the way and MAKE SURE you have a great performance.
Top Sports Psychology Resources To Improve Performance!
- One-On-One Mental Game Coaching - Work one-on-one with Dr. Cohn via phone, Skype, FaceTime.
- The Confident Athlete CD Series - Help athletes improve confidence, focus, and composure quickly.
- Sports Psychology Books and CDs - Improve confidence for golf, tennis, baseball, & other sports.
- Become a Certified Mental Coach - Get MGCP certified. Learn Dr. Cohn's system for mental coaching.
- Sports Psychology Articles - Read other mental game articles to improve your performance.