Do you tend to get tight, nervous or can’t relax before a big game or when you get into the playoffs?
If so, you’ll want to watch my new sports psychology video. In this video, I discuss:
- How to Relax your body prior to the start of a basketball game
- How to Relax your mind prior to the start of a basketball game
Find out how mental coaching can help your performance in sports…
Watch the video below to learn more about how to not let things rock your confidence on the basketball court:
Boost Your Self-Confidence And Focus With Expert Mental Game Coaching!
Master mental game coach Dr. Patrick Cohn can help you overcome your mental game issues with personal coaching.
You can work with Dr. Patrick Cohn himself in Orlando, Florida or via Skype, FaceTime, or telephone. Call us toll free at 888-742-7225 or contact us for more information about the different coaching programs we offer!
What are our mental coaching students saying?
“After your session, Mason had a game. He had the best game so far! He hustled, shot, no goals but two assists but he was cool with it because his focus was on shooting and not scoring (finally), defended well with his hands – finally put it all together. It was fun to watch and you could tell he felt really good about it.”*
~Kelly, Lacrosse mom
“The Confident Athlete CD programs programs were a real eye-opener for me and exposed many perfectionist traits that were holding me back. I learned that I don’t need to have a “magic surfboard” or train 5 hours a day to win. As a result, I enter competitions now more relaxed and confident than ever. It was a 180 degree turn for me.“
Add More Value To Your Mental Training Programs!
UPDATED IN 2018 – If you’re an established mental game professional, just starting your career, or a team coach, would you believe me if I said that I’ve discovered a new system that will help your athletes improve faster and add value to your mental coaching programs?
We’ve developed an entire series of workbooks designed to help athletes learn mental strategies specifically with the mental coach in mind.
The Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks complement your existing mental training program—they do not replace your regular one-on-one coaching sessions.
The Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbooks Help You:
- Improve your athlete’s commitment to mental training
- Organize homework assignments and strategies you provide
- Accelerate your athlete’s learning curve with the mental game
- Allow you to do more coaching or fine tuning and less “teaching”
- Improve organization to your follow up sessions
- Obtain timely feedback from your athletes about their use of mental skills in competition
- Add perceived value to your current mental training programs
Learn more about the Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbook System 2.0
What are mental coaches saying?
“I’ll start by saying that the Mental Edge Workbook program is awesome. It put all the pieces together for my mental work with soccer players.”
~Eitan Azaria, Mental Coach for Soccer
“I am really pleased with the Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks – they are fitting in really well with my coaching! I find they offer a great framework for doing workshop sessions. I have also used the workbooks with a few individual athletes – for the younger ones (12 and under). They are giving a good structure and framework to our sessions. The workbooks have worked well with all of them!”
~Kerri Morgan, Mental Game Coach
Download Our FREE Mental Toughness Report!
- Discover if those pregame jitters are positive or negative.
- Learn the important pregame mental skills to perform your best.
- Learn how your mental game might sabotage your success in sports.
- Identify mistakes in your per-competition mental preparation.
Download The Mental Toughness Report:
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.