Athletes Who Have Fragile Confidence
Do you ever wonder why self-confidence is so fragile or fleeting for some athletes, actually many athletes?
This week and beyond I answer this question in my new video series…
Today we’re introducing a new mental training video series on the top 10 confidence busters for athletes.
Here they are:
- Having strict expectations.
- Having self-doubt.
- Poor preparation or lack of a game plan.
- Making comparisons to other athletes.
- Worrying about what others think or “mind-reading.”
- Perfectionism or the need to be perfect.
- Lack of trust in your skills in competition.
- Focusing on mistakes or mishaps.
- Having a poor pregame warm-up.
- 10. Being overly critical post-performance.
In each episode, you learn about one of the top 10 confidence busters and the problem with each. You’ll also learn about how to overcome each confidence buster.
Start by checking out today’s video about why confidence is so fragile for athletes.