Do You Identify With Any of These 8 Signs of a Failing Mental Game?
What are the top signs your mental game is getting in the way of shooting low golf scores?
Today I want to share with you the top 8 signs your mental game is backfiring and not allowing you to play to your potential…
See if you identify with any of these 8 signs:
(1) You perform much better on the range than on the golf course in tournaments. Your swing is tighter and feels jerkier on the course compared to the practice range. This is the number one
reason golfers contact me!
(2) Your preround jitters do not go away after the first hole. You continue to feel anxious, tight, or have a knot in your stomach well into the start of the round.
(3) You worry too much about making mistakes and where not it hit the ball. Fear of failure causes you to try and avoid making bogeys or hitting bad shots. Standing over your shot, all you can see or think about is the trouble.
(4) One bad shot or score on a hole and your confidence crumbles. Your high expectations get in the way because you get frustrated quickly or lose confidence after bad shots.
(5) Your swing feels controlled because you focus too much on technique or how to make a perfect swing. You over-control your swing because you want to win or beat others so badly.
(6) You get easily frustrated when not playing up to your expectations or start to protect your score when playing well. Your comfort zone causes your mind misfire when playing better than or worse than expected.
(7) You have trouble concentrating in the moment because your mind is too occupied with results. You fail to focus on one shot at a time because you are over concerned with your score.
(8) You worry too much about what others think about your game and can’t focus fully on execution. Your self-esteem (how you feel about yourself) waivers when you think you are not getting approval from others.
Golf Confidence Coach Course Update:
Only five days remain to register for the
Golfer’s Mental Edge 8-Week coaching program.
Last day to enroll:
September 16, 2008 at 6:00 Eastern Time
Golfer’s Mental Edge Coaching Program
Do you identify with any of the above signs your mental game is misfiring? If so, you have two options:
(1) Do nothing and hope your mental game boo boos magically disappear, or (2) Take action to improve your mental game.
As a mental game coach, I hope you choose option 2 and take action…
My new live golf confidence coaching course, “Golfer’s Mental Edge Program,” helps you overcome all these challenges and many more.
I have never done anything like this in my 20 years as a mental game coaching professional…
The Golfer’s Mental Edge program is the most complete coaching program I’ll teach at this point in my career. It includes:
- Eight 50-minute live mental coaching sessions with myself
- An 8-part workbook complete with weekly exercises
- Access to MP3 audio recordings of each live session
- My Golfer’s Mental Aptitude Profile assessment
- One year access to PeaksportsNetwork membership
- Other bonuses to reinforce good thinking on the course
My new course is a complete brain dump of everything I know about how to improve your scores using powerful mental game strategies.
And to boot, you get 365 days of continuing education via my online mental training program!
I only have a few spots available in the course. Take action with your mental game today.
Your Golf Confidence Coach,
Dr. Patrick Cohn
p.s. Don’t let your mental game ruin your enjoyment of playing up to your potential anymore. Get the details of how you can stop being bullied by lack of a strong mental game:
Learn Proven Strategies to Perform with Confidence!
Do you suffer from fragile self-confidence after missed hits, playing with strict or high expectations that undermine confidence or the inability to play freely and relaxed on the course?
If you suffer from lack of focus, low self-confidence or other mental game obstacles on the course, you cant reach your true golf potential…
What are students saying?
“The mental side is everything in golf—the ability to see your shot or line and trust that you can hit that shot or putt. Dr. Cohn has helped me trust my game and putting stroke.”
~Frank Lickliter, PGA Tour, Nike Tour Winner
“My confidence level has never been higher! I can’t tell you how clearly I was able to think during all four rounds of tour-school. The simple game plan you gave me really focused me. My confidence level has never been higher during a tournament. No matter how much pressure was on, I was able to control my thoughts and execute. Thank you Dr. Cohn!”
~Patricia Baxter-Johnson, LPGA Tour
Learn Powerful Golf Confidence Strategies!
What are customers saying?
“Dr. Cohn, my golf game has improved since the very first time I landed on Peaksports.com! You gave me just enough information to improve immediately! After that, it was a mere no-brainer to become a Peaksports Subscriber! Thank you for helping me improve my game and enjoyment – even overnight! You are right on!”
Boost Your Self-Confidence And Focus With Expert Mental Game Coaching!
Master mental game coach Dr. Patrick Cohn can help you overcome your mental game issues with personal coaching.
You can work with Dr. Patrick Cohn himself in Orlando, Florida or via Skype, FaceTime, or telephone. Call us toll free at 888-742-7225 or contact us for more information about the different coaching programs we offer!
What are our students saying?
“WOW!!! What a week I had. I was able to perform with a confidence that allowed my style to shine through–no more entering the arena with that “deer in the headlights” look or feeling. I stopped evaluating myself while I was performing, and I actually left the arena after my patterns feeling like I had experienced a lot of fun. Thank you so much.”
~Julia Dreyer, National Champion Equestrian