Boost Confidence and Consistency with Mental Training for Soccer
Do you perform well in practice, but find yourself under-performing in games? Do you make uncharacteristic mental mistakes in games? If so, mental training for soccer coaching may be the answer. Many soccer players struggle with taking their practice performance to games, but it does not have to be this way! Mental Game Training for soccer coaching can give you the mental edge.
How Does Your Mindset Affect You?
- I become so frustrated with my performance that I feel like giving up!
- I feel like I lose my confidence when I’m in competition.
- No matter how hard I practice I can’t seem to get results in competition.
- I wish I could play with the same confidence in competition that I have in practice.
- I feel like my performance is tight, cautious or that I try to not make mistakes in competition.
If the above statements sound familiar to you, then you could benefit from mental training for soccer programs by Peak Performance Sports.
Improve Your Mental Game From Anywhere In The World
You can get expert mental coaching with us from anywhere. Meet with us via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or phone. With today’s video technology, we are able to connect with athletes and coaches all over the globe.
Get the Mental Edge – With Mental Training for Soccer
- Uncover the mindsets that prevent you from performing your best.
- Master the mental strategies that will help you take your practice game to competition
- Learn how to be proactive with your confidence and overcome self-doubt.
- Receive a customized mental game plan based on your individual needs
Peaksports Mental Performance Coaches
Jaclyn Ellis, M.S. MGCP
Jaclyn Ellis, M.S., MGCP, is a mental performance coach for Peak Performance Sports. She earned a Master’s degree from Illinois State University. Her passion is working with athletes, coaches, and parents. Jaclyn is completing professional certification in Applied Sport Psychology as a Certified Mental Performance Consultant through AASP. She is a professional member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP).
She works as a mental performance coach with youth and elite athletes in various sports including soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, golf, hockey, lacrosse, gymnastics, cheer, dance, cross country, wrestling, football and American Ninja Warrior. She specializes in working with young athletes ages 11-17.
Patrick Cohn, Ph.D. MGCP
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a master mental training expert at Peak Performance Sports. Dr. Cohn works with athletes and teams worldwide from a variety of sport backgrounds. As the president and founder of Peak Performance Sports, LLC (Orlando, Florida), Dr. Patrick J. Cohn instills confidence, composure, focus, by teaching athletes and performers mental game skills to perform at maximum levels.
In addition to working as a mental coach with athletes and teams in a variety of sports, Dr. Cohn teaches parents, coaches, and mental coaches in training how to help athletes achieve peak performance through mental game skills. He developed the Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) certification program for mental coaches.
Our Soccer Mental Training Programs Include
- Soccer Mental Aptitude Assessment (SMAP) to identify your unique mental game challenges.
- A personalized mental game plan – outlining the road map to improve your mental game.
- Weekly coaching sessions in person, phone, or by Skype (Four 45-minute.
- 4 Coaching sessions per month with mental game specialist.
- Custom mental game lesson plans sent to you via email.
- Unlimited email correspondence with our trained professionals.
- Free copies of performance enhancement eBooks.
- Athlete’s Mental Edge workbooks to learn the mental game between sessions.
- Soccer Confidence 2.0 Audio and workbook program to improve learning of mental game skills. (value = $197).
- Mental edge mp3 audio programs to help you apply what you have learned to competition.
Contact Peak Performance Sports Today
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for soccer players. Complete the web form to contact us via email or call us toll-free.
Please provide your name, email, sport and role below:
Or call us today at 888-742-7225
Mental Training Success Stories
What Athletes and Parents Say About Our Mental Training Programs
“Michelle had the best weekend of soccer she has ever played. I’m not just saying this because you have been working with her (I promise!). She was relaxed, did not get frustrated with herself or teammates, never once ‘shut down’ and actually smiled a couple of times. Numerous parents noticed a difference in her composure and attitude. A college coach sent an email last night expressing interest–commenting on her level of play during the weekend. Thanks again for EVERYTHING…Michelle is in a very good place right now!”*
~Diana, Michelle’s Mother
“Our son plays academy level soccer. Jaki taught him how to focus on mini goals for each game and practice, how to lower his expectations and understand that mistakes are necessary to grow as a player, and helped his perfectionism. We saw a noticeable difference within one month with improvement each month thereafter. He was more confident, happy, and was having fun again at soccer. The confidence has helped him off the field as well to not have to be perfect in everything that he attempts. We can’t say enough about how grateful we are for Jaki!”*
~Linda Black, Soccer Mom
“I wanted to let you know that in just a couple sessions with you, we are seeing a change in not only in our daughter, but the manner in which we handled things. I’m glad to see her starting to use skills that she once had in full force at her prior club as the “alpha dog,” if you will, but that have become dormant over the past 10 months. More importantly, I wanted you to know how much we appreciate what you are doing for our daughter.”*
~David, Sports Dad
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.